Every Wed(except on public holidays)
10:00am - 3:00pm
Carsem S, Jelapang
**Attractive salary will commensurate with experience & performance
Candidates may also send your application by email to:-
Or apply via LinkedIn
(World's Largest Professional Network)
Or apply via jobstreet:-
Get a headstart in your career!
Carsem - 'A Quality Worklife Employer'
We are constantly on the lookout for suitable qualified professionals to take up the following career opportunities and be part of the team that drives a culture which values people, constantly focuses on productivity improvement and delivers results.
ALL POSTS ARE BASED IN IPOH, PERAK, a countryside living within a city
CPE - CENTRAL PROCESS ENGINEERING
1) Process Engineers - Min 3 years experience in semiconductor assembly environment is required. Familiar with MLP (punched and sawn version), power packages and miniture packages.
- Familiar with WB:ASM Eagle 60AP, Esec 3006, 3008, DA: Esec 2007, Alphasem, Saw: Disco 641.
- In depth process skills on FOL m/c models, lead frame materials and design, gold wire and DA epoxy material/functions and its properties.
- Supports tool design like WB capillary, DA collect & Cu wire bonding.
- Familiar with mold: ASM, ASA, TnF, GPM. In depth process skills on molding, dedam/dejunk & form / singulation processes, good mechanical, material process knowledge, autocad, mold cpd characteristics and tooling knowledge.
FINAL TEST & DEVELOPMENT
2) Test Dev Engineer - Min 3 years experience in RF products to be put on Aemulus tester.
- Create RFID test program solution.
- Knowledge of Teradyne Flex/Catalyst, Fusion CX, Eagle ETS 364, Credence ASL1000 test systems preferred.
- Knowledge of stats technique for yield analysis, enhancement and test engineering support skills.
3) Test Product Engineers - Min 3 years experience in a semiconductor test environment. Good analytical and leadership skills.
- Liaise with customers on new prod developments, special engineering builds and cust's complaints.
- Provide test analysis for new products development and on machine capabilities studies.
- Resolve issues related to ackage marking, packing bar coding and tape / reel operations.
- Ensure test processes and program verifications meet to customers' specification and requirement.
4) Test Maintenance Engineers - Min 3 years experience in a semiconductor test environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting, setup, installation, relocation, commissioning of auto test handlers.
- Drive technical projects, review daily equipment performance & keep machines running efficiently with minimum impact to production output & quality.
5) MF Engineers (Backgrind)
- Experience on process improvement at Backgrind.
- Provide qualification,evaluation and start up of 12" wafer.
- Experience in wafer related process & strong analytical skills.
6) Facility Engineer - Min 3 years experience in smooth operation and maintenance of HVAC, Cleanroom, Gases supply, coldroom and project facilitator.
- Task include PM planning, systems improvement and overseeing
CTC - CARSEM TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
7) CTC Development Engineers - Min 5 years experience.
- Well versed in NPI, DFM, SPC tools and on project management.
- Participate in design rules, design of manufacturing, feasibility studies, root cause and solution analysis and NPI for all the process/package engineering development activities with regards to SIP packages.
- Perform yield improvements, mechanical tolerance analysis and design analysis thru the use of FMEA simulation and SPC to ensure designs are optomised for manufacturability with minimum cost.
8) CTC Senior/Staff Engineers - Min. 5 years hands experience on organic substrate based packages (SSBGA/SSLGA) with good equipment knowledge in SIP/SMT is required.
- Hands on experience in one or more of the processes:- WB, DA, screen printing, component attach, flipchip, mold or substrate singulation.
- Perform actively on yield improvement, mechnical improvement analysis & design.
- Analysis through the use of FMEA simulation and SPC. Establish methods and design guidelines for recurring design problems, both historical and perceived.
- Train all new engineers.
IT - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
9) IT Software Engineers - Min. 3 years working experience on system developemtns including programing in a semicondutor assembly or test environment.
- Familiar with SQL server, VB.NET, ASP.NET & Windows OS NT2000/2003.
- Software project management skills in ERP, MES or other large s/ware projects is required.
- Conduct system study of new systems, enchancement and produce specs for inhouse or outsource development.
- Test and release s/ware application c/w system and user documents manual.
IE/EE - INDUSTRIAL & EQUIPMENT ENGINEERING
10) IE Engineer - Min. 3 years working experience in a similar semiconductor assembly environment.
- Establish capacity planning and productivity model database.
- Conduct time and motion study to improve work methods.
- Prepapre and conduct improvement study on plant layout plans, machines layout and work station layout.
TECHNICAL SALES & MARKETING
11) Technical Program Engineer - Min. 3 years working experience on new test methodologies or customized solution.
- Handle RFQ on test & WLCSP projects inclusive of RFQ costing.
Min. 2 years working experience in a semiconductor assembly or test environment is required.
12) Production Shift Supervisor/Superintendent
13) Process Technician
14) Maintenance Technician
15) Test Technician
Click here to submit your application.