1. Proactive monitoring in ensures availability (database, data replication, and backup) and well performance. Develop monitoring and auto-correct tool where necessary.
2. Support and maintain Oracle and MS SQL Server database activities for in-house systems (MES Production/Reporting/Retention Oracle DB servers, ERP/Axapta/CEMS/MES Web Pro/Reporting/Factory Integration MS SQL Servers).
3. Data retention management in performing purging and restoring archived data.
4. Perform database improvement projects for better productivity, minimum downtime during disasters, cost saving and improved performance.
5. Regular 8×5 support but required to be on standby for 7×24 support. Expected to work during off-peak hours on system activities.
Degree in Computer Science/ IT
Certification in the database (MS SQL Server / Oracle) will be added advantage
1. Minimum 3 years experience in database administration under multiple operating system platforms (Solaris, UNIX, Linux, Windows);
2. Good understanding of database architecture, able to integrate with infrastructure (server, storage, network) in configuration setup, administration database high availability with good performance for various MS SQL Server Database versions (2000, 2008, 2012, 2019), and Oracle Database versions (Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 19c).
3. Backup and Recovery
4. Strong technical troubleshooting skills and ability to integrate different technologies to come out solutions with documentation
5. Data Lake in MS SQL Server platform.
1. Working experience in T-SQL, PL/SQL programming, Unix/Linux shell scripting, VB.Net
2. Database High Availability, Database migration in MS SQL Server and Oracle.
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience