1. Train, motivate and supervise a team of technicians to achieve
2. Provide technical solutions to process issues.
3. Develop and Monitor Yield, Quality, Productivity Improvement Activities and Cost Reduction Programs.
4. Develop new processes and sources for materials, and equipment for continuous breakthrough improvement.
5. Review and ensure customers’ specifications have been complied with.
6. Improve process flow and update specifications to reflect changes by customers or in-house products.
7. Determine standard UPH and material for new equipment.
8. Quality Accountability:
i. Disposition of Non-Conforming Product per Procedure.
ii. Enforce compliance to mop and process specifications.
iii. Risk Assessment for Quality Issues Requiring Product Recall.
iv. Enforce compliance and monitor process performance.
v. Establish a mop for a new process.
vi. Trigger Quality Incidences for Visibility and Action.
vii. Root cause analysis and ensure data integrity.
viii. Communicate Quality Alerts / Changes to Subordinates and Peers in A Timely Manner.
9. Any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): Good communication and analytical skills.
At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.