The incumbent is accountable to manage the operation of the In-house Clinic and appropriate safety measures and actions are implemented which meet all required guidelines and regulations as per the requirement of safety and health. The incumbent will be involved in activities related to hygiene and cleanliness of the Cafeteria & Minimart and Promotion Counter.
This position is to provide for preventative measures that ensure the health and safety of workers in virtually any type of work setting, particularly those settings which may cause injury
Working toward maximizing employee productivity and overall health and safety so that disability claims, on-the-job injury claims, and absenteeism are all greatly reduced. As such, the incumbent is responsible to create a safer and healthier work environment for the benefit of all.
Serve as healthcare providers, safety inspectors, educators, and architects of new health and safety measures and programs.
1. To manage In-house Clinic
– to follow up on all relevant medical surveillance as required by the CHRA and QMS
– coordinate the renewal of medical surveillance
– Follow-up with the annual medical check-up for Managers.
– visit any employee who is hospitalized and follow up on the case
– coordinate and arrange health talks and health promotion
– monitor and track the sick leave and work with the IR group
– monitor all panel clinics’ performance
– coordinate a discussion forum with all panel clinics.
– provide counselling to employee-related regarding medical & health
– work closely with visiting doctors on employee medical record
2. Assist in Cafeteria/ Minimart and Promotion Counter.
– involved in a meeting with the Café’ & Minimart committee members
– assist in reviewing and coordinating the investigation with committee members on any complaint
– carry out spot audit
– involve as part of committee members during the selection of vendor
3. Safety & Health matters
– assist Safety Officer with OSHA compliance
– assist in industrial accident investigation
– participate as a Safety Committee member.
– file all monitoring reports, internal and external communication
– Ensure all relevant records, and licenses are updated and filed.
– Review and update relevant procedure
5. Any other duties required by the immediate superior or management
– 5S team members and audit team
– Participate in other work
4. Quality accountability:-
i) Enforce compliance with SOPs and specifications
ii) Address or escalate subordinate feedback
iii) Execute, proliferate, monitor and follow up on changes/quality performance.
Communicate quality alerts and changes to subordinates and peers in a timely manner
A certificate from the National Institute of Safety and Health (NIOSH) for Occupational Health Nurses (OHN) is an added advantage