This position is accountable for the maintenance of the local area network and computer-related communication system and servers in good working condition.
1. Administration and maintenance of servers, private automatic branch exchange and all network-related systems.
2. Provide technical networking support on cabling and communication equipment requirements.
3. Enhance and maintain internet, email, a virtual private network and file transfer protocol usage.
4. Manages the cyber security of plantwide network and virus protection
5. Prepare and set up new servers with properly managed resources when requested and approved for new application deployment.
6. Ensure all servers are equipped with the correct license
7. Liaise with vendors/customers on networking support and upgrades.
8. Monitor network and server performance.
9. Perform proper preventive maintenance to servers and all network equipment.
10. Quality Accountability i) Enforce compliance with standard operating procedures and specifications. Enforce security policy.
11. Evaluating potential improvement on server, network and hardware equipment.
12. Identify protection goals and objectives consistent with corporate strategy.
13. Develop and implement security standards, procedures, guidelines and technical security solutions for multiple systems platforms and diverse systems environments.
14. Maintain awareness of changes in security technology on common attack methods and preventions.
15. Assist with the investigation of security breaches and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
16. Relay information on security issues to respective personnel for immediate action