Direct (Permanent / Fixed Term)
Posted 6 months ago
This position is responsible for ensuring that all technical activities in the lab are carried out in compliance with procedures set-up for
reliability testing and failure analysis.
1. Assist engineers to carry out technical jobs.
2. Ensure that reliability tests conform to the in-house requirement.
3. General maintenance of lab equipment and spares to ensure continuous operation.
4. Perform data tracking relating to reliability monitoring and engineering evaluations.
5. Compile technical reports.
6. Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualification and Experience: Technical Diploma preferably with 1 year related working experience