Learning & Development Executive (Human Resources)
Carsem (M) Sdn Bhd
Your Technology Partner Since 1972
The Human Resources Development (HRD) Executive is responsible for the training and professional development of the organisation’s employees. The purpose is to help employees develop to their full potential. The HRD Executive keeps a strong focus not just on what the learners want and need, but also on the needs of the organisation.
The HRD Executive will play a critical role in the day-to-day activities and within the HR team. This role will coordinate all HRD activities, partner with the training provider and group HR and regularly interact with employees.
1. Conduct a Training Needs Analysis and identifies the training needs of employees.
2. Develop and design training programs to meet employees’ training requirements.
3. Plan, organize, administer, coordinate, source and conduct training programs.
4. Plan and monitor the overall Human Resources Development Fund budget and expenses.
5. Develop yearly and monthly training calendars.
6. Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs in order to enhance the training contents, methodologies used and delivery of materials.
7. Manage overall learning certification management system (LCMS).
8. Oversee HRDF application & utilization.
9. Attend customer/system audits.
10. Quality Accountability:
i) Enforce compliance with standard operating procedures and specifications
ii) Address or escalate subordinates’ feedback.
iii) Execute, proliferate, monitor and follow up on changes/quality performance.
iv) Communicate quality alerts/changes to subordinates and peers in a
11. Any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
Qualification and Experience: Degree preferably in Education or Human resource management or technical equivalent with preferably 2 years related working experience
Those without tertiary qualifications should have at least 6 years of training experience.