• Train, motivate and supervise a team of technicians to achieve process yields, quality and productivity through proper management.
• Provide technical solutions to process issues.
• Develop and monitor yield, quality, productivity improvement activities and cost reduction programs.
• Develop new processes and sources for materials, and equipment for continuous breakthrough improvement.
• Review and ensure customers’ specification is compiled.
• Improve process flow and update specifications to reflect changes by customers or in-house products.
• Determine standard up and material for new equipment.
• Quality accountability:
– Disposition of non-conforming product per procedure.
– Enforce compliance to mop and process specifications.
– Risk assessment for quality issues requiring product recall.
– Enforce compliance and monitor process performance.
– Establish a mop for a new process.
– Trigger quality incidences for visibility and action.
– Root cause analysis and ensure data integrity.
– Communicate quality alerts/changes to subordinates and peers in a timely manner.
• Any other duties required by immediate superior or management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Automotive), Engineering (Microelectronics) or it’s equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a semiconductor environment.
• Preferably experience working in the sub-con environment.
The successful candidate is someone who (is):
• Communication & Presentation Skills
• Knowledge of SPC, FMEA, DOE
• Supervisory Skills