1. Monitor and conduct yield and quality analysis and initiate improvement activities.
2. Provide a periodic report on engineering analysis to internal & external customers for new product development and new material engineering analysis.
3. Ensure that the process’s robustness and verification are meeting customers’ specifications and requirements.
4. Resolve issues related to packaging marking, packing, bar-coding and tape /reel process.
5. Quality accountability:
I) Disposition of non-conforming product per procedure.
II) Enforce compliance to sop & process spec.
III) Risk assessment for quality issues requiring product recall.
IV) Enforce compliance and monitor process performance.
V) Establish sop for a new process.
VI) Trigger quality incidences for visibility and action.
V) Root cause analysis and ensure data integrity.
VI) Communicate quality alerts/changes to subordinates and peers in a timely manner.
6. Any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
· Required skill(s): Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Office, C Language.
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Ipoh.
· Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
· Full-Time position(s) available.