This position is responsible to drive an Engineering team working together cross-functional with production and maintenance to meet customer requests and requirements for the account given.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:-
1. Liaise with customers on new product development, special engineering builds and customer complaints.
2. Monitor and conduct yield and quality analysis and initiate improvement activities.
3. Provide weekly reports on test yield analysis to customers for new product development and monthly report on machine gauge capability studies.
4. Ensure that the test process and test program verification are meeting customers’ specifications and requirements.
5. Perform process coverage which includes parametric tests, and package marking requirements.
6. Resolve issues related to production operations to meet weekly shipment requirements.
7. Quality Accountability:
i) Disposition of non-conforming product per procedure.
ii) Enforce compliance with standard operating procedures and process specifications.
iii) Risk assessment for quality issues requiring product recall.
iv) Enforce compliance and monitor process performance.
v) Establish standard operating procedures for new processes.
vi) Trigger quality incidences for visibility and action.
vii) Root cause analysis and ensure data integrity.
viii) Communicate quality alerts/changes to subordinates and peers in a timely manner.
8. Any other duties assigned by the immediate superior
Degree in engineering or equivalent and preferably with related working experience
Minimum 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry & Test Department