MICRO - Power Package (5)
In addition, Micro BU provides a diversity of surface mountable and thermally enhanced packages for power management ICs and power devices in the form of SOT223 (4leads), T0220 and DDPAK (3/5/7 leads) packages and the JEDEC compliant MLP5x6mm punched version. These power devices can withstand stress conditions in Autoclave for 96 hours @ 121°C/ 100% RH, 2atm and Temp cycle of 200,500 cycles@ -65°C / +150°C.
Mostly used on computer motherboards, LED TVs, servers, laptops and automotive segments.
Carsem offers a wide variety of surface mountable and thermally enhanced packages for power management IC’s and power devices. Some of these packages are also available in below configurations
- Single & Dual Cu clip capability for PDFN 5X6 in standard & 100X300mm leadframe platform.
- Thin Die capability
- Solder paste & high thermal epoxy
|Package Type||Description||Lead Count|
|SOT223||Small Outline Transistor||4|
|TO263 (DDPAK)||Transistor Outline||3/5/7|
|PDFN 5X6||Punch Dual Flat No Lead||8|
Bill Of Material & Reliability Performance
- Carsem offer standard material for low cost and high MSL performance
- Support specific or non standard bill of material to meet customer requirement
Reliability & MSL Results
- Please Contact Sales Office for Package Specific Results