This position is responsible to maintain and service all computer hardware to ensure that they are in good working condition and handling the daily operational function of the main computer system.
1. Perform daily data backup on tapes, data processing and simple system administration.
2. Conduct first-level troubleshooting of computer hardware and software problems and escalate to the engineer for unsolved problems.
3. Troubleshoot and perform technical solutions on hardware at the office and production floor.
4. Upgrade hardware and installation/testing of new computer hardware items.
5. Maintain inventory list for computers, notebooks and printers.
6. Install computer cabling work and solder connectors.
7. Quality Accountability
i) Comply with Standard Operating Procedures and specifications.
ii) Highlight / escalate abnormality to the superior or engineer within the documented escalation time frame.
8. Any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
Diploma in any IT field with relevant working experiences
Knowledge of Windows and Linux/Cisco Networking
Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience