This position is accountable to strategize and drive corporate quality and reliability improvement within the Carsem manufacturing and test facilities to provide quality products & services and achieve and excel in customers’ requirements through a well-defined quality system.
1. To lead, identify and recommend strategies for the organization in driving the overall corporate quality performance in meeting customer satisfaction.
2. To provide visibility to top management on quality performance, customer perceptions towards the organization‘s product quality and reliability performance.
3. Represent customers to ensure that voice of the customer and customer requirements are clearly communicated and supported by the organization
4. Interface with customers on quality needs and concerns that are being addressed in a timely and effective manner.
5. Develop resources for the factory quality functions required for the effective implementation and deployment of the quality strategies & initiatives.
6. To promote shared learning and drive commonalities between sites.
7. Creating an environment that nurtures a quality culture promotes shared learning with product quality ownership.
Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with more than 15 years in the semiconductor industry.