The incumbent is responsible to assist engineers in carrying out evaluations and process improvement plans.
• Basic equipment setup and conversation – through a buddy system, senior technician to coach technician for first 6 months. Minimum supervising to perform equipment conversion and setup.
• Require to performance maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment as per schedule.
• To verify production output against machine downtime and investigate line problems, and focus on overall equipment effectiveness and downtime.
• Perform basic equipment troubleshooting.
• Equipment operation – To perform diagnostic and operate equipment at the working field.
• Require to understand of equipment id and modular function
• Understand tool handling by using the right tool for equipment for setup or troubleshooting.
• Require to understand of machine parts functions/operations
• Any other duties assigned by immediate superior.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• Familiarity with semiconductor equipment a plus.
• Must be able to work in shifts.
• Willing to work and based in Ipoh.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
The successful candidate is someone who (is):
• Good communication skills.
• Good troubleshooting skills
We are offering positions based in Ipoh:
• A good compensation package with good perks & benefits
• Countryside living within a city
• Career Progression with continuous training development