Social responsibility is a core business value for Carsem which is in line with the management systems of labor, ethics, health, safety and environment and in accordance with the Responsible Business Alliance’s Code of Conduct (“RBA Code”), and Human Resources (HR) policies. Carsem is committed to continuously support Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts in all business aspects.
We are committed to:
- Continuously improve in our Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy
- Expect our business partners to demonstrate a commitment to social responsibility and to sourcing components and materials in ethical and responsible manner and taking all necessary steps to comply with Conflict Minerals legislations
- Actively participate in community work, education & awareness programmes
- Continually improving our performance and complying to all relevant legislation
- Encouraging our staff to be mindful of the environmental effects arising from their actions which involve natural resource
- All Employees shall comply with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)